A Roblox Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roblox Community

A community of Robloxians who want to learn to script and build on Roblox Studio.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you're a experienced coder make some tutorials! It would really help the site grow.
Make sure you read the rules(Which can be found by clicking here)
If you're a beginner at coding, try some tutorials.
We have many Moderators/Admins watching this site. Contact them with Questions.
Let us know what your favorite sport is. By clicking here to vote (Click here)
This site is becoming inactive. Lets make it active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
blueymaddog
I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. Vote_lcapI just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. Voting_barI just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. Vote_rcap 
naknak
I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. Vote_lcapI just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. Voting_barI just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. Vote_rcap 
Supernapalm
m27frogy
slayer9365
myrco919
branefreez
ninga95
CloneTrooper787
raboy117
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
» Where to go from here.
I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptySeptember 14th 2020, 1:20 pm by MrNicNac

» Send me an Email
I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptySeptember 14th 2020, 1:16 pm by MrNicNac

» [v1.6.0.0] Lua Script Obfuscator [No Bytecode]
I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyJuly 6th 2015, 7:38 pm by m27frogy

» New Site Possibly
I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyJuly 6th 2015, 4:16 pm by m27frogy

» Ambassador!
I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyApril 15th 2015, 11:40 pm by naknak

» Boop - Tag
I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyApril 13th 2015, 9:46 pm by naknak

» Vip Class Script
I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyApril 13th 2015, 4:54 pm by naknak

» Who's active?!
I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyApril 13th 2015, 4:52 pm by naknak

» Genesis Point
I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 7:04 pm by branefreez

» Reward System
I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 5:41 am by m27frogy

» Script Request
I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyJuly 10th 2014, 11:43 am by naknak

» local scripts?
I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyJuly 10th 2014, 11:39 am by naknak

» Project: Reconstruction [Died]
I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyJuly 10th 2014, 11:36 am by naknak

» Hi. I am new here
I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyApril 26th 2014, 4:01 pm by altshiftkey

» What's your favorite sport?
I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyJanuary 1st 2014, 2:13 pm by m27frogy

» FlashLight Script
I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyJanuary 1st 2014, 2:11 pm by m27frogy

» Gun Making! [READ DESC]
I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyJanuary 1st 2014, 2:10 pm by m27frogy

» Hi, I am new here!
I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyNovember 26th 2013, 3:33 pm by Keanu73

» Improve Coding
I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyOctober 26th 2013, 1:12 pm by pook03

» Simple Button
I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 6:19 pm by branefreez

I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. Empty
PostSubject: I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass.   I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyAugust 13th 2010, 6:18 pm

Okay, I have managed to create a local weapon system. There is no _visible_ tool, just a force-selected then removed one to capture the mouse. I have also made a rotating radar, complete with a rotating compass. The compass isn't that high tech, though. It is just a line from the center to the point on the circle where the camera is pointing to on a sudo plane of North, south, east and west. I like the things, though ;)

The place is here =D

Last edited by VoidHack on August 13th 2010, 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : First post in sub-forum FTW!)
Back to top Go down
Prodigy
Administrator
Administrator

I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass.   I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyAugust 14th 2010, 12:22 am

That's awesome. I like the bow and how you press keys instead of clicking. It really helps when you're using a wired keyboard and not a laptop one.
Back to top Go down
http://roblox.forumclan.com

PostSubject: Re: I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass.   I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyAugust 14th 2010, 8:26 am

Wow...super *** typo. I put make instead of made. Thanks, though ;)
Back to top Go down
blueymaddog
Administrator
Administrator
blueymaddog

PostSubject: Re: I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass.   I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyJanuary 12th 2011, 9:01 pm

nice! i'm making my own tooless gui system that look a bit like the old tool inventory
Back to top Go down
m27frogy
The Garbageman
m27frogy

PostSubject: Re: I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass.   I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyJune 30th 2011, 10:57 am

Cool guys!
Back to top Go down
blueymaddog
Administrator
Administrator
blueymaddog

PostSubject: Re: I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass.   I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. EmptyFebruary 8th 2012, 4:32 am

I've stopped working on it T_T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass.   I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass. Empty

Back to top Go down

I just make a Local, Tool-less weapon system, and a radar complete with a rotating compass.
Page 1 of 1