A Roblox Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roblox Community

A community of Robloxians who want to learn to script and build on Roblox Studio.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you're a experienced coder make some tutorials! It would really help the site grow.
Make sure you read the rules(Which can be found by clicking here)
If you're a beginner at coding, try some tutorials.
We have many Moderators/Admins watching this site. Contact them with Questions.
Let us know what your favorite sport is. By clicking here to vote (Click here)
This site is becoming inactive. Lets make it active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
blueymaddog
How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 Vote_lcapHow to translate a dumped function - Page 2 Voting_barHow to translate a dumped function - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
naknak
How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 Vote_lcapHow to translate a dumped function - Page 2 Voting_barHow to translate a dumped function - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Supernapalm
m27frogy
slayer9365
myrco919
branefreez
ninga95
CloneTrooper787
raboy117
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
» Where to go from here.
How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2020, 1:20 pm by MrNicNac

» Send me an Email
How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptySeptember 14th 2020, 1:16 pm by MrNicNac

» [v1.6.0.0] Lua Script Obfuscator [No Bytecode]
How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2015, 7:38 pm by m27frogy

» New Site Possibly
How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyJuly 6th 2015, 4:16 pm by m27frogy

» Ambassador!
How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyApril 15th 2015, 11:40 pm by naknak

» Boop - Tag
How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyApril 13th 2015, 9:46 pm by naknak

» Vip Class Script
How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyApril 13th 2015, 4:54 pm by naknak

» Who's active?!
How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyApril 13th 2015, 4:52 pm by naknak

» Genesis Point
How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 7:04 pm by branefreez

» Reward System
How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 5:41 am by m27frogy

» Script Request
How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2014, 11:43 am by naknak

» local scripts?
How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2014, 11:39 am by naknak

» Project: Reconstruction [Died]
How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyJuly 10th 2014, 11:36 am by naknak

» Hi. I am new here
How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2014, 4:01 pm by altshiftkey

» What's your favorite sport?
How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2014, 2:13 pm by m27frogy

» FlashLight Script
How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2014, 2:11 pm by m27frogy

» Gun Making! [READ DESC]
How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2014, 2:10 pm by m27frogy

» Hi, I am new here!
How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyNovember 26th 2013, 3:33 pm by Keanu73

» Improve Coding
How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyOctober 26th 2013, 1:12 pm by pook03

» Simple Button
How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 6:19 pm by branefreez

How to translate a dumped function

Go down 
+3
slayer9365
Prodigy
naknak
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
naknak
Administrator
Administrator
naknak

How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to translate a dumped function   How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 31st 2011, 7:49 pm

If its impossible to undump, I am happy. No one shall ever steal my code again >:D
Back to top Go down
blueymaddog
Administrator
Administrator
blueymaddog

PostSubject: Re: How to translate a dumped function   How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2011, 6:27 am

there are a few
people who know how to undump it. when I get my greasy mits on the string.dump() source code I should be able to find out!!! >:P
Back to top Go down
naknak
Administrator
Administrator
naknak

PostSubject: Re: How to translate a dumped function   How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2011, 6:13 pm

Awesome. When you find out, please send me the source code so I can see if I can make it much harder to decrypt :P
Back to top Go down
blueymaddog
Administrator
Administrator
blueymaddog

PostSubject: Re: How to translate a dumped function   How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2011, 9:16 pm

why don't you just make your own decrypter and encrypter?
Back to top Go down
lukenuke75
Novice Scripter
Novice Scripter
lukenuke75

PostSubject: Re: How to translate a dumped function   How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyMarch 7th 2011, 8:08 pm

@ ^^

That is one..... Unexplainable output LOL
Back to top Go down
MrNicNac
Expert Scripter
Expert Scripter
MrNicNac

PostSubject: Re: How to translate a dumped function   How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyMarch 7th 2011, 8:16 pm

There is no way to return a Dumped Function into its original source code. It is compiled into an assembly-only code. string.dump() takes a function as an argument because it gets rid of all the unnecessary code and translates it into a binary representation, or machine code. Not readable by humans.

Of course, you can always get the functions that were used inside the stack back, but not anything useful about the compiled code.
Back to top Go down
blueymaddog
Administrator
Administrator
blueymaddog

PostSubject: Re: How to translate a dumped function   How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyMarch 8th 2011, 6:33 am

just gonna run a test :). it'll probably fail. :(
Back to top Go down
Supernapalm
Expert Scripter
Expert Scripter

PostSubject: Re: How to translate a dumped function   How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyMarch 10th 2011, 9:11 pm

this is interesting stuff. must. learn. more. must. have. knowledge. lol
Back to top Go down
http://hackthissite.org
blueymaddog
Administrator
Administrator
blueymaddog

PostSubject: Re: How to translate a dumped function   How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2011, 7:04 am

lol, when dp comes out, I'm gonna make an encoder and decoder to store space. it will be a 62 digit based code. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to translate a dumped function   How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2011, 2:55 pm

You can't as far as I know. You'll end up with Lua assembly, which is extremely hard to understand.
Back to top Go down
blueymaddog
Administrator
Administrator
blueymaddog

PostSubject: Re: How to translate a dumped function   How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 EmptyMarch 11th 2011, 5:42 pm

maybe someone could make a translating bot. O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to translate a dumped function   How to translate a dumped function - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to translate a dumped function
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Roblox Community :: Questions and Help :: Scripting-
Jump to: