A Roblox Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roblox Community

A community of Robloxians who want to learn to script and build on Roblox Studio.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you're a experienced coder make some tutorials! It would really help the site grow.
Make sure you read the rules(Which can be found by clicking here)
If you're a beginner at coding, try some tutorials.
We have many Moderators/Admins watching this site. Contact them with Questions.
Let us know what your favorite sport is. By clicking here to vote (Click here)
This site is becoming inactive. Lets make it active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
blueymaddog
how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice Vote_lcaphow do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice Voting_barhow do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice Vote_rcap 
naknak
how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice Vote_lcaphow do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice Voting_barhow do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice Vote_rcap 
Supernapalm
m27frogy
slayer9365
myrco919
branefreez
ninga95
CloneTrooper787
raboy117
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
» Where to go from here.
how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptySeptember 14th 2020, 1:20 pm by MrNicNac

» Send me an Email
how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptySeptember 14th 2020, 1:16 pm by MrNicNac

» [v1.6.0.0] Lua Script Obfuscator [No Bytecode]
how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptyJuly 6th 2015, 7:38 pm by m27frogy

» New Site Possibly
how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptyJuly 6th 2015, 4:16 pm by m27frogy

» Ambassador!
how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptyApril 15th 2015, 11:40 pm by naknak

» Boop - Tag
how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptyApril 13th 2015, 9:46 pm by naknak

» Vip Class Script
how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptyApril 13th 2015, 4:54 pm by naknak

» Who's active?!
how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptyApril 13th 2015, 4:52 pm by naknak

» Genesis Point
how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 7:04 pm by branefreez

» Reward System
how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 5:41 am by m27frogy

» Script Request
how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptyJuly 10th 2014, 11:43 am by naknak

» local scripts?
how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptyJuly 10th 2014, 11:39 am by naknak

» Project: Reconstruction [Died]
how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptyJuly 10th 2014, 11:36 am by naknak

» Hi. I am new here
how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptyApril 26th 2014, 4:01 pm by altshiftkey

» What's your favorite sport?
how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptyJanuary 1st 2014, 2:13 pm by m27frogy

» FlashLight Script
how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptyJanuary 1st 2014, 2:11 pm by m27frogy

» Gun Making! [READ DESC]
how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptyJanuary 1st 2014, 2:10 pm by m27frogy

» Hi, I am new here!
how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptyNovember 26th 2013, 3:33 pm by Keanu73

» Improve Coding
how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptyOctober 26th 2013, 1:12 pm by pook03

» Simple Button
how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 6:19 pm by branefreez

how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fireband12
Novice Scripter
Novice Scripter
fireband12

how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice Empty
PostSubject: how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice   how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptyOctober 6th 2011, 2:24 pm

i need help making a staff that shoots a wall of ice can anyone help me and tell me the script THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
naknak
Administrator
Administrator
naknak

PostSubject: Re: how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice   how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptyOctober 8th 2011, 12:02 am

Have you attempted to make it?
Back to top Go down
blueymaddog
Administrator
Administrator
blueymaddog

PostSubject: Re: how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice   how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptyFebruary 4th 2012, 7:06 am

that's what I was wondering, should we include a no requesting sticky like they used to on SH?
Back to top Go down
naknak
Administrator
Administrator
naknak

PostSubject: Re: how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice   how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptyFebruary 5th 2012, 1:31 am

I thought we had a rule against requesting... I forgot the rules o_o
Back to top Go down
blueymaddog
Administrator
Administrator
blueymaddog

PostSubject: Re: how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice   how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice EmptyFebruary 5th 2012, 2:14 am

just reread and found it as rule #3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice   how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice Empty

Back to top Go down

how do i make a ice staff that makes a wall of ice
Page 1 of 1