A Roblox Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Roblox Community

A community of Robloxians who want to learn to script and build on Roblox Studio.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
If you're a experienced coder make some tutorials! It would really help the site grow.
Make sure you read the rules(Which can be found by clicking here)
If you're a beginner at coding, try some tutorials.
We have many Moderators/Admins watching this site. Contact them with Questions.
Let us know what your favorite sport is. By clicking here to vote (Click here)
This site is becoming inactive. Lets make it active.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
blueymaddog
How many years have you studied programming? Vote_lcapHow many years have you studied programming? Voting_barHow many years have you studied programming? Vote_rcap 
naknak
How many years have you studied programming? Vote_lcapHow many years have you studied programming? Voting_barHow many years have you studied programming? Vote_rcap 
Supernapalm
m27frogy
slayer9365
myrco919
branefreez
ninga95
CloneTrooper787
raboy117
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
» Where to go from here.
How many years have you studied programming? EmptySeptember 14th 2020, 1:20 pm by MrNicNac

» Send me an Email
How many years have you studied programming? EmptySeptember 14th 2020, 1:16 pm by MrNicNac

» [v1.6.0.0] Lua Script Obfuscator [No Bytecode]
How many years have you studied programming? EmptyJuly 6th 2015, 7:38 pm by m27frogy

» New Site Possibly
How many years have you studied programming? EmptyJuly 6th 2015, 4:16 pm by m27frogy

» Ambassador!
How many years have you studied programming? EmptyApril 15th 2015, 11:40 pm by naknak

» Boop - Tag
How many years have you studied programming? EmptyApril 13th 2015, 9:46 pm by naknak

» Vip Class Script
How many years have you studied programming? EmptyApril 13th 2015, 4:54 pm by naknak

» Who's active?!
How many years have you studied programming? EmptyApril 13th 2015, 4:52 pm by naknak

» Genesis Point
How many years have you studied programming? EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 7:04 pm by branefreez

» Reward System
How many years have you studied programming? EmptyJuly 17th 2014, 5:41 am by m27frogy

» Script Request
How many years have you studied programming? EmptyJuly 10th 2014, 11:43 am by naknak

» local scripts?
How many years have you studied programming? EmptyJuly 10th 2014, 11:39 am by naknak

» Project: Reconstruction [Died]
How many years have you studied programming? EmptyJuly 10th 2014, 11:36 am by naknak

» Hi. I am new here
How many years have you studied programming? EmptyApril 26th 2014, 4:01 pm by altshiftkey

» What's your favorite sport?
How many years have you studied programming? EmptyJanuary 1st 2014, 2:13 pm by m27frogy

» FlashLight Script
How many years have you studied programming? EmptyJanuary 1st 2014, 2:11 pm by m27frogy

» Gun Making! [READ DESC]
How many years have you studied programming? EmptyJanuary 1st 2014, 2:10 pm by m27frogy

» Hi, I am new here!
How many years have you studied programming? EmptyNovember 26th 2013, 3:33 pm by Keanu73

» Improve Coding
How many years have you studied programming? EmptyOctober 26th 2013, 1:12 pm by pook03

» Simple Button
How many years have you studied programming? EmptySeptember 1st 2013, 6:19 pm by branefreez

How many years have you studied programming?

Go down 
+2
blueymaddog
Supernapalm
6 posters

More than 0 years
How many years have you studied programming? Vote_lcap14%How many years have you studied programming? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
More than 1 years
How many years have you studied programming? Vote_lcap29%How many years have you studied programming? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
More than 2 years
How many years have you studied programming? Vote_lcap29%How many years have you studied programming? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
More than 3 years
How many years have you studied programming? Vote_lcap14%How many years have you studied programming? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
More than 4 years
 14% [ 1 ]
More than 5 years
How many years have you studied programming? Vote_lcap0%How many years have you studied programming? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
More than 6 years
How many years have you studied programming? Vote_lcap0%How many years have you studied programming? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
More than 7 years
 0% [ 0 ]
More than 8 years
 0% [ 0 ]
More than 9 years
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Supernapalm
Expert Scripter
Expert Scripter

How many years have you studied programming? Empty
PostSubject: How many years have you studied programming?   How many years have you studied programming? EmptyJanuary 27th 2011, 9:43 pm

Back to top Go down
http://hackthissite.org
blueymaddog
Administrator
Administrator
blueymaddog

PostSubject: Re: How many years have you studied programming?   How many years have you studied programming? EmptyJanuary 28th 2011, 1:25 am

one year. >.<
Back to top Go down
Supernapalm
Expert Scripter
Expert Scripter

PostSubject: Re: How many years have you studied programming?   How many years have you studied programming? EmptyJanuary 29th 2011, 12:11 am

mez more than 0 (that means i started this year)
Back to top Go down
naknak
Administrator
Administrator
naknak

PostSubject: Re: How many years have you studied programming?   How many years have you studied programming? EmptyJanuary 29th 2011, 12:14 am

I can't remember. I think 2 or 3, on and off.
Back to top Go down
blueymaddog
Administrator
Administrator
blueymaddog

PostSubject: Re: How many years have you studied programming?   How many years have you studied programming? EmptyJanuary 29th 2011, 8:36 am

I'm kinda smart for my age. =P
Back to top Go down
Supernapalm
Expert Scripter
Expert Scripter

PostSubject: Re: How many years have you studied programming?   How many years have you studied programming? EmptyJanuary 29th 2011, 2:37 pm

how old are you?
Back to top Go down
naknak
Administrator
Administrator
naknak

PostSubject: Re: How many years have you studied programming?   How many years have you studied programming? EmptyJanuary 29th 2011, 3:30 pm

I'm in all honors classes (hardly worth saying anymore)
Back to top Go down
Supernapalm
Expert Scripter
Expert Scripter

PostSubject: Re: How many years have you studied programming?   How many years have you studied programming? EmptyJanuary 29th 2011, 3:47 pm

ikr
Back to top Go down
naknak
Administrator
Administrator
naknak

PostSubject: Re: How many years have you studied programming?   How many years have you studied programming? EmptyJanuary 29th 2011, 4:25 pm

Of course, half my school seems to smoke so, whatever.
Back to top Go down
blueymaddog
Administrator
Administrator
blueymaddog

PostSubject: Re: How many years have you studied programming?   How many years have you studied programming? EmptyFebruary 12th 2011, 3:22 am

lol, i herd medkipz is really a anti-smoking health packz. :P jk
Back to top Go down
naknak
Administrator
Administrator
naknak

PostSubject: Re: How many years have you studied programming?   How many years have you studied programming? EmptyFebruary 12th 2011, 2:17 pm

That joke gets old really fast.
Back to top Go down
m27frogy
The Garbageman
m27frogy

PostSubject: Re: How many years have you studied programming?   How many years have you studied programming? EmptyJuly 2nd 2011, 2:04 pm

Agreed. Pokemon Mudkips are nice, but not that nice.
Back to top Go down
TheSiteBringer
Novice Scripter
Novice Scripter
TheSiteBringer

PostSubject: Re: How many years have you studied programming?   How many years have you studied programming? EmptyAugust 2nd 2011, 4:27 pm

I think i've studied it for like 5 or 9 years. I kinda know C++ a bit.
Back to top Go down
naknak
Administrator
Administrator
naknak

PostSubject: Re: How many years have you studied programming?   How many years have you studied programming? EmptyAugust 2nd 2011, 10:27 pm

You would know more than a bit if you studied that long.
Back to top Go down
myrco919
Intermediate Scripter
Intermediate Scripter
myrco919

PostSubject: Re: How many years have you studied programming?   How many years have you studied programming? EmptyOctober 20th 2011, 7:38 pm

2 years :)
Back to top Go down
blueymaddog
Administrator
Administrator
blueymaddog

PostSubject: Re: How many years have you studied programming?   How many years have you studied programming? EmptyNovember 27th 2011, 1:04 am

nearly 2 years now :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many years have you studied programming?   How many years have you studied programming? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Roblox Community :: Off Topic :: Hobbies-
Jump to: